
When people think of Davis, they think of bicycles. The city is crazy about them. There are entire parking lots dedicated to them.
This weekend, we joined them.
I had forgotten how fun it is to ride a bike. I go so fast on my new bike. I love it! My 25 minute walk to the bus in the morning is cut in half (or more) and it goes so quickly! It's so great. I think it must be like riding a broomstick.
I was a bit hesistant to ride this morning in my skirt, and it wasn't especially ladylike getting on the bike, but I managed to gain my seat in the semi-privacy of our yard without much difficulty.


3 comments:
Very exciting! I wish I could ride to work... that must be nice, even if it is difficult to pull off in business attire.
I just read the "CICLE" spiel. Davis sounds great! The city I live in has bike paths, but not nearly enough. Not to mention, motorists have zero respect for cyclists. This isn't a safe city to ride in.
I'm so jealous.. I wish I could ride to work
Post a Comment