Ha! Ha! I knew there was no way that was you! I get all giddy just thinking of you having a sideline crafting! I can just imagine the "mad Mollie" face the first time glue or paint got on your pants!
"If beauty in general and the beautiful poem in particular does not mean something--if it does not charge us with a difficult and enobling task--then what can beauty be after all but utter madness?"-Mary Oliver
I was blessed to grow up in a supportive, large family in a great small town where I didn't worry about the outside world, but rather what book to read next.
3 comments:
Oh, my. For a minute there, I actually thought that was you.
Oh I thought it was you too!
Ha! Ha! I knew there was no way that was you! I get all giddy just thinking of you having a sideline crafting! I can just imagine the "mad Mollie" face the first time glue or paint got on your pants!
Post a Comment