4.26.2006
Wow, what a great name
Tuesday nights while Chris is in class I tend to induldge in some trashy television watching. Last night I just happened to be flipping through our five channels while the intro segment of America's Next Top Model was playing. An amazing sight caught my eye as the faces and names of the contestants flashed by: my name! I am always delighted when I see someone who spells their name the same way I do. It doesn't happen very often. But this model wannabe even has a similar middle name (mine is Susan). It really is quite a coincidence. Too bad this chick didn't do well on the show, or their could be a Mollie Sue with her face on all the ads. That would be kind of cool. I've never really been a celebrity before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Trust me; it's not all it's cracked up to be.
[At least, not if you have my named...]
Post a Comment