5.04.2006

You never know when grammar emergencies will strike!


I'll admit it: this
website cracks me up. Maybe too much. But today's photograph is really something. See, I was on to something about being a SuperTeacher.

Thanks to T for continuting to bring our attention to the odd and funny side of existence, as only you can.

2 comments:

thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

I'm half-ashamed to be so fond of that site. The "ESL Tutor" side of me says there's nothing funny about someone trying to learn the English language. The "other" side of me says you've got to find humor in everything...

[Not to mention, folks on that site aren't so much trying to learn, as they're simply using the language incorrectly in signs, branding, etc.]

michele said...

twp: true, it is rude to laugh at someone when they're learning... but that's a pretty permanent sign... it's just too good!

I wish I had a room I could point to whenever one of my students has a "grammar crisis"!