What's amazing to me about this is that, in addition to boosting self-esteem, ballet is helping some of these kids walk.
I won't entirely bemoan traditional medicine, but sometimes I think it needs to do a little more "outside box" thinking. Yesterday, for example, a co-worker told me about a homepathic rememdy that replaced her father-in-law's dialysis.
"If beauty in general and the beautiful poem in particular does not mean something--if it does not charge us with a difficult and enobling task--then what can beauty be after all but utter madness?"-Mary Oliver
I was blessed to grow up in a supportive, large family in a great small town where I didn't worry about the outside world, but rather what book to read next.
1 comment:
What's amazing to me about this is that, in addition to boosting self-esteem, ballet is helping some of these kids walk.
I won't entirely bemoan traditional medicine, but sometimes I think it needs to do a little more "outside box" thinking. Yesterday, for example, a co-worker told me about a homepathic rememdy that replaced her father-in-law's dialysis.
He now drinks crushed aloe vera.
Post a Comment