12.22.2005

Our first trip to Napa II: Francis Ford Coppola, the winemaker






http://www.niebaum-coppola.com/site.php The second stop was the Niebaum-Coppola Estate Winery. This place was beautiful as well. You can see in the photos the fabulous mansion that now houses the showrooms and tasting areas. Francis Ford Coppola purchased the estate in 1975 and attached his name to the wines, as well as expanding the operation. There is also some film memorabilia here including costumes, props, and awards. This stop was very touristy and too pricy for us, but it was cool to walk around and see things (which is free). When Greg comes to visit, we will go here because of both the film lore and the good wine, which maybe he will buy for us!

4 comments:

michele said...

I really like the Coppola wines I've tried - I hope you get some!

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://lvlzaezi.com/bbvl/ltng.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dvrdcsun.com/dsed/dcwr.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://lvlzaezi.com/bbvl/ltng.html | http://pnkwaxom.com/luup/ntyr.html