
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=2338
You scored as Albus Dumbledore.
Strong and powerful you admirably defend your world and your charges against those who would seek to harm them. However sometimes you can fail to do what you must because you care too much to cause suffering.
Um, I'm 85% Dumbledore and 80% Snape.....curious.


6 comments:
Can you believe it -- there's no Neville on the list. Surely I'd have scored accordingly. But, lacking Mr. Longbottom as an option, it's Hermione I favor.
(According to this scientific poll, anyway.)
P.S. Does it bother you at all when there's only one comment, and yet blog says "1 Comments"?
Just curious. In any event, I'm leaving a second to make this grammatically accurate.
Here are my results. I took it yesterday too, but that time I came out as 80% Dumbledore, 75% Ron, and only 70% Harry. I must have changed some of my answers a bit.
"You scored as Harry Potter. You can be a little reckless and hot-headed at times, but a more brave and courageous friend would be hard to find.
Harry Potter 80%
Ron Weasley 75%
Albus Dumbledore 75%
Hermione Granger 75%
Remus Lupin 70%
Draco Malfoy 60%
Severus Snape 55%
Ginny Weasley 55%
Sirius Black 50%
Lord Voldemort 50%"
Neville, how did you see what characters are on the list? I can't see a way to do that. I thought I'd end up as McGonagall. I wonder if she is one of the options.
Hmm... I don't think this is terribly flattering, do you?
"You scored as Ron Weasley. You often feel like second best and as a result don't have an awful lot of self confidence, but a truer more capable friend would be hard to find.
Ron Weasley 80%
Hermione Granger 60%
Remus Lupin 55%
Albus Dumbledore 50%
Severus Snape 50%
Sirius Black 45%
Harry Potter 45%
Draco Malfoy 45%
Ginny Weasley 35%
Lord Voldemort 20%
I love Ron! He is one of the best characters in the whole series. I can totally see Ron warbling like a turkey!
I scored as Severus Snape.
Well you're a tricky one aren't you? Nobody quite has you figured out and you'd probably prefer it stayed that way. That said you are a formidable force by anyone's reckoning, but there is certainly more to you than a frosty exterior and a bitter temper.
Severus Snape 65%
Harry Potter 60%
Remus Lupin 60%
Ron Weasley 55%
Albus Dumbledore 50%
Draco Malfoy 50%
Sirius Black 50%
Ginny Weasley 45%
Hermione Granger 45%
Lord Voldemort 30%
I like that part about the bitter temper....
Post a Comment